“Stay hungry, stay foolish.” – Steve Jobs
That’s probably world’s most memorable quote from Steve Jobs as he delivered a speech before Stanford graduates. I agree on what he said that we must keep ourselves open to any knowledge, don’t ever stop to sharpen our expertise. Although in Indonesia people commonly undergraduates students, there are still many other who don’t satisfied, including me.
I am now in my second semester at the Magister Manajemen Universitas Indonesia,
In a few days, 2015 will be over. For me, this year flies so fast like I still remember how I spent my last year’s eve, and now it’s almost 2016 already.
I sometimes settle myself alone just to think about some things in life. Here are some of my thoughts about life.
- Your life will end someday. Make the best of your time.
- Don’t compare yourself to others
- You may not succeed, and it’s okay.
- If you lose in your battle, accept it, and try again with different way.
- You don’t have to listen to every advice.
- What makes you move forward is your habits, not the fancy motivational words you read every day.
- Learn to be happy with your loneliness, so you don’t use people to make you happy when you’re in relationship.
- Turn off the TV, read more books.
- Put away your gadget, go outside.
- Consume as much as needed, produce more.
- Spend more of your time to the people, not to things.
- Love people, use things. Not the opposite.
- Make mistake is good. It means you try something.
- Do good things to people unconditionally. Give with love, forget after.
- Accept your flaw. Love yourself completely.
- Never depends on people.
- Be honest with everything and everyone you encounter. But the most importantly, be honest with yourself.
- If you don’t know what your passion is, do everything. Say yes to everything. Eventually you’ll know what things that really matters to your life.
- Put things you want to accomplish on the visionary board rather than things you want to have.
- Live your own desire, not others.
Have some random thoughts about life? Add yours in the comment box.