I sometimes settle myself alone just to think about some things in life. Here are some of my thoughts about life.
- Your life will end someday. Make the best of your time.
- Don’t compare yourself to others
- You may not succeed, and it’s okay.
- If you lose in your battle, accept it, and try again with different way.
- You don’t have to listen to every advice.
- What makes you move forward is your habits, not the fancy motivational words you read every day.
- Learn to be happy with your loneliness, so you don’t use people to make you happy when you’re in relationship.
- Turn off the TV, read more books.
- Put away your gadget, go outside.
- Consume as much as needed, produce more.
- Spend more of your time to the people, not to things.
- Love people, use things. Not the opposite.
- Make mistake is good. It means you try something.
- Do good things to people unconditionally. Give with love, forget after.
- Accept your flaw. Love yourself completely.
- Never depends on people.
- Be honest with everything and everyone you encounter. But the most importantly, be honest with yourself.
- If you don’t know what your passion is, do everything. Say yes to everything. Eventually you’ll know what things that really matters to your life.
- Put things you want to accomplish on the visionary board rather than things you want to have.
- Live your own desire, not others.
Have some random thoughts about life? Add yours in the comment box.